UDEMY 2021 - Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More!
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - The Complete Developers Guide to MongoDB
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Bootstrap 4 from scratch by designing single page websites
The most advanced and modern CSS course on the internet: master animations, flexbox, responsive design, and so much more
What Will I Learn?
What if there was one resource, one place, where you could learn all the advanced and modern CSS techniques and properties you’ve been reading about?
Good news: there is!
Welcome to “Advanced CSS and Sass”, the most advanced, the most modern, and the most complete CSS course on the internet. It’s everything you want in an advanced CSS course, and more.
You will learn complex CSS animations, advanced responsive design techniques, flexbox layouts, Sass, CSS architecture, fundamental CSS concepts, and so much more.
Like in all my courses, you will build beautiful and carefully designed projects, that will make you proud of yourself and leave you ready to build complex projects on your own.
After finishing this course, you will:
1) Be up to speed with the most modern and advanced CSS properties and techniques;
2) Have mastered the cutting-edge layout technologies Flexbox and CSS Grid;
3) Be ready to build responsive layouts for all kind of devices and situations;
4) Truly understand how CSS works behind the scenes;
5) Be able to architect large CSS codebases for reusability and maintainability using Sass.
Please note that this course is NOT for absolute beginners, so you should already be at an intermediate level in HTML and CSS (please check out my other course if that’s not the case).
This course is massive, coming in at 20+ hours. Here is exactly what you will learn:
• Tons of modern cutting-edge CSS techniques to create stunning designs and effects: clip-path, background-clip, mask-image, background-blend-mode, shape-outside, filter, backdrop-filter, object-fit, transform, column-count, hyphens, perspective, calc() and custom CSS properties;
• Advanced CSS animations with @keyframes, animation and transition;
• Advanced CSS selectors, pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements required for modern CSS development;