UDEMY 2021 - Android Java Masterclass – Become an App Developer
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Ultimate Css & JQuery Form Designing From Beginner to Expert
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Ionic & Angular JS: Principles Of Mobile and Web Development
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Node.js, Express & MongoDB Dev to Deployment
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Scrum Advanced Software Development & Program Management
Improve your career options by learning Android app Development. Master Android Studio and build your first app today
What Will I Learn?
With each comprehensive step, the WHY you’re doing it is explained.
You’ll have EXPERT LEVEL knowledge of the Java programming language and know exactly how each process of Android Nougat development works.
Android accounts for 81.7% of all smartphones sold, but not all come packed with the very latest Android Nougat.
That won’t worry you because after completing this course, the apps you build will perform brilliantly on Android Nougat or any older Android operating system.
Now that’s something most courses don’t teach you!
So, you want to be an Android 7 Nougat programmer? Or you are interested in Android 8 Oreo?
Well, I’m Tim Buchalka, one of your instructors, and I’ve designed the Android 7 Nougat App and Android 8 Orea Masterclass just for you! Yes one, course covering both version!
Choosing a course that’s perfect for you can be damn hard. You need Instructors:
· Who are passionate about what they do.
· Keep their courses continually updated.
· And most important, provide outstanding support and follow up to your questions.
That’s what I do. And that’s the reason why I made it into the Top 10 List of Outstanding Instructors in the 2015 Udemy Instructor Awards.
Know that you’re exactly in the right place to MASTER Android 7 Nougat app programming as well as Android 8 Oreo!
Yes, we are in the process right now of updating the entire course to Android Oreo now it has been released by Google!
In this course, you will discover the power of Android app development, and obtain the skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as a software developer. You’ll also have a head start over other developers using obsolete tools and earlier versions of Android.