UDEMY 2021 - AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - MCSA Windows Server(70-740) Course
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Cisco CCNA Packet Tracer Ultimate labs: CCNA 200-301 labs [BESTSELLER]
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Network Hacking Continued – Intermediate to Advanced
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Web Applications Hacking and Penetration Testing (practical)
Do you want AWS certification? Do you want to be an AWS Certified Developer Associate? This AWS online course is for you
What Will I Learn?
- Pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate 2020 Exam
- Become confident in creating basic Python and PHP code to manipulate AWS environments
- Become intimately familiar with the AWS platform from a developer perspective.
- Become Amazon Certified
- Become A Cloud Guru
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Php, Python, Ruby etc) is advantageous but not strictly required
Please note, this is not a course to teach you how to code, this course is specifically designed on helping you to pass the AWS Certified Developer 2020 exam. All required code to do the exercises in this course is provided when you join the course (via Github).
AWS are constantly evolving their platform, as 2020 progresses we will continuously update this course with new content so you will never have to worry about missing out or failing the AWS certification test because of new content.
Most lectures are 5 – 15 minutes long, with almost no lecture being over 20 minutes in length. I am an AWS Certified Solutions Architect and Certified Developer, living in London with over 17 years experience in IT. I have experience in developing in PHP, Python and Xcode. So join me in becoming A Cloud Guru today and get your AWS Certified Developer Associate 2019 qualification by completing our AWS online course today!
Who is the target audience?
- AWS absolute beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing developers
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications on the AWS cloud.
Created by Ryan Kroonenburg, Faye EllisLast updated 3/2020EnglishEnglish [Auto-generated]
Size: 7.59 GB