UDEMY 2021 - Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - ARP spoofing &Man In The Middle Attacks Execution &Detection
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Ethical Hacking for Mobile Phones, Facebook & Social Media!
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Blockchain & Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum) Essentials
Learn the key elements of blockchain and Bitcoin in this bestselling video course and accompanying PDF glossary.
What Will I Learn?
Listening and acting upon valuable feedback from over 10,000 satisfied students worldwide who are currently enrolled in this course – we have added new video and valuable content including Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency, DAOs, DACs and even a new video lecture on Bitcoin Cash – the new cryptocurrency born out of the August 1st, 2017 Hard Fork!
Don’t waste any further time and quickly get the working knowledge you need in blockchain and Bitcoin by enrolling now!
– Are you looking for a quick, highly-effective and easy way to understand blockchain and Bitcoin?
– Do you want to get a firm grasp on what blockchain and Bitcoin are all about? Even topics such as Smart Contracts and Digital Tokens?
– Do you need to learn the key concepts and vocabulary around blockchain and Bitcoin?
This effective guide will help you understand blockchain and Bitcoin, including more advanced topics such as smart contracts and digital tokens, and will set you well on your way to blockchain and Bitcoin mastery.
You’ll learn the key aspects around Blockchain and Bitcoin, including:
I have included a downloadable and printable PDF Glossary including over 100 of the most important blockchain and Bitcoin terms so you can have the essential concepts and language available with you whenever you may need them.
This course will help you quickly master the most important ideas and topics in blockchain and Bitcoin.
I look forward to seeing you inside!
Who is the target audience?
Created by George LevyLast updated 12/2017English
Size: 798.74 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/blockchain-and-bitcoin-fundamentals/.