UDEMY 2021 - Bootstrap 4 – Create 4 Real World Projects
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python – Hands On!
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Advanced C Programming: Pointers
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Angular 2 Complete E-Commerce App Course – Java,Spring,MySQL
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Scrum Certification Prep +Scrum Master+ Agile Scrum Training
Bootstrap 4 – Bootstrap with lots of CSS and jQuery. CSS Flexbox is included. Introduce to the latest Bootstrap version!
What you’ll learn
- You will start from Bootstrap basics, where you will learn about things like Typography, Utilities
- You will learn how to align elements on the page using Bootstrap Grid System, and besides that, we will cover CSS Flexbox
- You will be able to build 4 real world projects using Bootstrap and some CSS and jQuery tricks and techniques
- After finishing the course you will be able to build modern, great-looking websites on your own
- Modern Web Browser
- Code Editor
- Layout in Bootstrap
- CSS Flexbox
- Bootstrap Grid System
- Bootstrap Components
- Project 1 – Pure Bootstrap Website
- Project 2 – Admin Dashboard
- Project 3 – photoX
- Project 4 – Book Store
If you want to learn how to create modern, great looking and nicely designed websites, then this is the right course for you. Welcome to Bootstrap four create real world projects.
The course is project based, because we think that creating projects is the best way to learn Bootstrap, which is one of the most popular and widely used technology today. Bootstrap allows us to build modern and nicely looking websites in a very simple way, so, if you want to take your web developer or especially web designer skills to the next level, then you definitely need to know how to use bootstrap and what it actually does.
Course consists of several sections, we will start from bootstrap basics like typography and utilities. Then you will be able to learn how to align elements on the page, using bootstrap grid system, and besides, because of that, bootstrap 4 uses CSS Flexbox, we will cover this topic as well.
After that, starts the main and the most interesting parts of the course. We will start building projects, in which you will be able to learn the rest of the topics of bootstrap, like bootstrap components and much more. Our first project will be built using pure bootstrap without using any CSS or jQuery code.
The second project will be admin dashboard, in which we will use lots of bootstrap and also some CSS and little bit of jQuery. So, in this section, you will be able to learn how to create modern and well-designed dashboard for admin.
Next project is going to be photoX, it will be the website about something like photography company. This project, consists of multiple sections in which, you will meet more advanced and complicated things built using bootstrap, CSS and jQuery.
As for the last project, it will be kind a different and interesting one, we will build website about something like book store and unlike previous projects, it will be more complicated and advanced, throughout this project, we will build really nice and different type of sections, which will be really impressive for you.
Each built project will be fully responsive for all screen device.
Throughout the course, you will meet detailed explanations about how bootstrap works, also, you will introduce to modern practices and solutions.
Get fast and friendly support from instructors 24/7.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Bootstrap and take Web Developer / Designer skills to the next level
Created by Code And Create, George Lomidze, Lasha Nozadze
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 7.44 GB