UDEMY 2021 - Complete ARKIT 2.0 : Build 15 Apps for iOS12 with Scenekit
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Ionic & Angular JS: Principles Of Mobile and Web Development
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Node.js, Express & MongoDB Dev to Deployment
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Scrum Advanced Software Development & Program Management
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - F# Programming Language & Xamarin Android with F#
Includes iPhoneX face tracking! Learn all the Augmented Reality fundamentals by building 15 apps from scratch.
What you’ll learn
Build Augmented reality apps for clients
Make money in the new AR Category on the Appstore
Learn the future of programming with ARKit today and be in demand!
AR is disrupting the world and will become mass market very soon. Don’t wait for the crowd, be a leader and innovator in this new exciting field :
Augmented reality is going to change everything we know in the next 5 years
SO WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course will teach you :
● How to design 3D objects, and text with and without code
● Primitive Geometries, colors/textures/materials, lights, animations, physics and particle systems.
● Physically based rendering for realistic appearance
● How to use Scenekit’s built in Physics engine
ARKit fundamentals :
● Surface recognition (floor, tables, walls…)
● Image detection (posters, paintings, postcards, magazines, book covers, business cards…)
● Spacial sound for immersive experiences
● Image detection and Tracking
● Automatic environment texture
● Face tracking and animation (requires iPhone X, Xs, XsPlus or Xr)
FREE ARKIT COMPANION APP
You can try all the ARKit projects you will learn right now on your device. Look for “Augmented Reality App” on the App Store.
All source codes and 3D design materials are included and easy to re-use in your commercial appsand projects – This will save you countless hours, which is priceless Furthermore, you will learn the key concepts of good user experience in Augmented Reality apps!
People are hungry for amazing AR experiences but today there is a lack of “killer AR Apps” on the App Store. This is a huge opportunity to get in early before it becomes a crowded space!
Big brands are looking for skilled ARKit developers as augmented reality is already available on 380 million iOS devices, but the technology is so new that there is a lack of trained ARKit iOS developers.