UDEMY 2021 - Complete Guide to Elasticsearch
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Advanced C Programming: Pointers
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Angular 2 Complete E-Commerce App Course – Java,Spring,MySQL
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Scrum Certification Prep +Scrum Master+ Agile Scrum Training
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Learn C++ Programming Mini Course – Power of Animation
Learn Elasticsearch from scratch and begin learning the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana) and Elastic Stack.
What you’ll learn
- How to build a powerful search engine with Elasticsearch
- The theory of Elasticsearch and how it works under-the-hood
- Write complex search queries
- Be proficient with the concepts and terminology of Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of JSON
- Basic terminal skills is a plus
Do you want to learn the popular search engine, Elasticsearch, from the beginning and become a professional in no time? This course is an excellent way for you to quickly learn Elasticsearch and to put your knowledge to work in just a few hours! If so, then you have come to the right place, as this is the most comprehensive course on Elasticsearch that you will find online! This course is a great starting point for anyone who wants to learn the ELK stack and Elastic Stack, as Elasticsearch is at the center of both stacks.
Elasticsearch is an extremely popular search engine and will be an excellent addition to your CV – even if you are already familiar with other search engines or frameworks such as Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Amazon CloudSearch, etc.
Please note that this course is intended for developers who want to interact with an Elasticsearch cluster in one way or another and not system administrators looking to maintain an Elasticsearch cluster in production. The course focuses on functionality relevant to utilize the capabilities of Elasticsearch as a developer.
The course is a combination of theory and learning by doing. Before giving examples of how to perform certain queries, you will have been equipped with the necessary theory in advance. This ensures that you not only know how to perform powerful searches with Elasticsearch, but that you also understand the relevant theory; you will get a deep understanding of how Elasticsearch works under the hood.
The course starts from the absolute beginning, and no knowledge or prior experience with Elasticsearch is required. We will walk through all of the most important aspects of Elasticsearch, and at the end of this course, you will be able to build powerful search engines. This could be for a website where you could build Google-like search functionality, for example.
So, join me in this course and learn to build powerful search engines with Elasticsearch today!
Note that this course does not cover Logstash and Kibana. This is so that I can go into much greater detail with Elasticsearch and focus on that exclusively. This course is therefore dedicated to Elasticsearch. For courses on Logstash and Kibana, please see my other courses.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn Elasticsearch. The course is intended for developers and not system administrators.
Created by Bo AndersenLast updated 1/2020EnglishEnglish [Auto-generated]
Size: 4.52 GB