UDEMY 2021 - Complete Spanish Course: Learn Spanish Language | Beginners
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Learn German Language: German Course – Upper Intermediate
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Learn Spanish Language: Complete Spanish Course – Beginners (With Subtitles)
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Speak English: Slang & Idioms. English Speaking/ESL course
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Speak English: Slang & Idioms. English Speaking/ESL course
Spanish Courses. Spanish for beginners w/ Native Teacher – Learn Spanish Language Speaking Grammar Vocabulary – free pdf
What you’ll learn
Improve your listening and Spanish comprehension skills with native Spanish through ear training and visual learning thanks to the native Spanish speaking teacher, interactive board, subtitles and included .pdf materials.
Be confident regarding your Spanish skills (A1, A2, A2+ levels) by lots of practice after every lesson. Understand and use familiar everyday expressions.
Spanish Beginner to Intermediate Course (A1, A2, A2+)
In this course the native Spanish speaking teacher covers the following topics: Spanish speaking, Spanish pronunciation, Spanish writing, Spanish grammar rules and patterns with accent on verbs and tenses, Spanish vocabulary, Spanish conversation and communication skills. The interactive board and the subtitles help the visual learners and the immersion method used for teaching Spanish accelerates the learning speed, the comprehension of the spoken Spanish and the fluency.
The available subtitles make it the best choice for English, Italian, French or any other non native Spanish speakers. It starts from the basics and includes free .pdf support and practice tests / quizzes.
This course includes:
We recommend you to continue with our other Spanish course:
Learn Spanish Language: Spanish Course – Intermediate LevelSpanish Courses, Intermediate level – Learn Spanish Language with a native teacher – Spanish Speaking, Spanish Grammar, Spanish VocabularyDuring the course “Learn Spanish Language: Spanish Course – Intermediate Level” (B1) the native Spanish speaking teacher covers the following topics: Spanish speaking, Spanish pronunciation, Spanish writing, Spanish grammar rules, Spanish vocabulary, Spanish conversation and communication skills (intermediate to advanced level). The interactive board helps the visual learners and the method used for teaching accelerates the learning speed, the comprehension of the spoken Spanish and the fluency. It includes free .pdf support and practice tests / quizzes. Upgrade your Spanish! Aprender español!
Over 7,000 people from 130 countries enrolled in our courses from December 2016
★★★★★ “This Spanish course is a good way to learn the language. The teacher talks like a native speaker and the videos are filled with pictures so you can visualize the lesson better. You can also use subtitles in many languages and download a PDF file with the information you saw on the video. This way you can take better notes and there is also a test you can do. It’s almost like being back in school and it makes everything easier. If you missed something you can watch the video again and you learn how to talk Spanish like a native speaker. I am looking forward to watching all the videos.” – Andreea Ioana Dumitrescu
This Spanish course integrates the innovative and up-to-date teaching techniques with the valuable help of our expert teachers, who designed the lessons as short and intense e-learning sessions.
Each lesson is taught in the native language, with the visual support perfectly integrated in the context, creating the perfect environment to learn Spanish.
Downloadable .pdf file and quizes for the lessons included in this Spanish course.
This Spanish course for beginners offers you video courses that are tailored to incorporate various methods into teaching and accommodate different learning styles, so that they can be a perfect fit for each student, regardless of their knowledge level or of what they have learnt in schools.
If you still wonder why this Spanish course?
For at least 3 reasons:
1. First and foremost, each lesson is taught in the native language, with the visual support perfectly integrated in the context. The communication is adapted to each student and to real-life situations, in a friendly and easy manner.
2. Second, the students can learn Spanish at their own pace, and in order to enhance their concentration and comfort level, the subtitles are available either in the students’ native language or in the language they want to learn.
3. And last but not least, the students can measure their performance and progress by doing multiple choice tests, an extremely efficient technique to review vocabulary and refine grammar for anyone who decides to take this Spanish course for beginners.
Who is the target audience?
Created by Learn Spanish Language with LuisLast updated 10/2018EnglishEnglish
Size: 11.03 GB