UDEMY 2021 - Cryptography from Scratch| Master Cryptography in Java
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - ARP spoofing &Man In The Middle Attacks Execution &Detection
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Ethical Hacking for Mobile Phones, Facebook & Social Media!
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Blockchain & Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum) Essentials
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Vagrant Essentials : Learn DevOps Using Vagrant
Master cryptography, Understand PKI, AES and other cryptography concepts.
What Will I Learn?
Understand and explain what is PKI ( Public key infrastructure)
Understand and explain what is AES (Advanced encryption standard)
Am I right?
My name is Lukas Vyhnalek, I am the creator of this course (Cryptography from Scratch | Master Encryption in Java).
These days Cryptography is a hot topic, you often read about someone who hacked something, or about new cipher that will be able to secure our communication. And in my opinion in the future Cyber security will be a huge problem. And this course is designed to get your foot in cryptography and cyber security.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
· You don’t have enough time: Not an issue. I designed this course so you can learn everything you need in a few HOURS!
· You’re still weighing up the value: I plan on keeping this course up-to-date and make it bigger over time. In fact, if you don’t get everything you need from it… you will get your MONEY BACK.
· You don’t have any previous experience: Seriously, not a problem. This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners ( as the name says “Cryptography from Scratch”)
Don’t know Java?
Don’t worry, if you have previous programming experience, the Encryption algorithms are really simple and I promise you, you will be able to rewrite my code from Java to C (or whatever language you use)
And if you don’t, still not a problem you can just skip the “CODE” lectures, or you can write me a message and we will figure something out.
In this Cryptography course we will start off with a little bit of history, then I cover the basics of Cryptography. Then I show you first simple ciphers (Substitution Cipher, Caesar Cipher, Affine Cipher), and by understanding these you should be able to know what cryptography is all about, and what not to do, because not only I explain how these ciphers works. I also explain How to break these Ciphers. So you will also know how cryptographically un-secure cipher looks like and how to break them.
Once you master Basics of cryptography, we can move on to modern cryptography, I explain what is Stream Cipher, and how Xor encryption works.
I also cover the AES encrypting algorithm and RSA (Public key cryptography).
Also by completing this course, you will get Certificate of completion (if you pass all 3 quizzes)
Still not Sure?
Still not sure whether to enroll in this course? Feel free to watch the preview videos. And if you don’t what to. There is 30-Day money-back Guarantee, so you have nothing to worry about.
So do you want to learn cryptography?
Who is the target audience?
Created by Luke’s Programming SchoolLast updated 8/2018EnglishEnglish [Auto-generated]
Size: 618.93 MB