- 1. UDEMY 2021 - The Complete Kotlin Developer Course: Become A Pro!
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Build a real world responsive website with Html 5 css 3 & JS
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - iOS 11 & Swift 4 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - C# Intermediate Classes, Interfaces and OOP
What you’ll learn
Understand ES6 classes, arrow functions, const and let
Use ES6 destructuring of objects and arrays
Each challenge consists of the task and solution. In some cases you will be asked to fix existing code, in some cases you will need to write some additional code. I will explain each line of the solution and you will deeply understand what happens behind the scenes.
Topics of the challenges are following:
– Array helper methods
– Variables hoisting
– Let, Var and Const
– Rest and Spread Operators
– Ternary Operator
– Default parameters
– IIFE (Immediately Invoked Function Expressions)
At the beginning of the course you will get source files for all challenges. They include start and finish states for each challenge.
You need to begin with “start” folder for each challenge.
Who is the target audience?
Created by Bogdan StashchukLast updated 10/2018EnglishEnglish [Auto-generated]
Size: 2.34 GB