UDEMY 2021 - Learn MATLAB and Simulink Programming
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Kotlin for Android: Beginner to Advanced
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Full-Stack Web Apps with Meteor and React
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Three.js & WebGL 3D Programming Crash Course (VR, OpenGL)
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - C# and Visual Studio: Windows and Web Development Bootcamp
Master MATLAB Programming fundamentals and Simulink to increase your number crunching abilities.
What you’ll learn
- Understand most of the basic MATLAB commmands
- Able to build their own Simulink models and simulate them
- Ways MATLAB can be used to process data
- You should have a valid MATLAB & Simulink License
- You should have completed the “Get Started with MATLAB & Simulink: An Intro for Beginners”
Learn MATLAB and Simulink Programming is a course that focuses on teaching students about the various commands, functions, and features that MATLAB and Simulink have to offer. MATLAB and Simulink have a lot of capabilities and so this course will only focus on the main topics to get you comfortable creating your own scripts and Simulink models. This course contains many examples of different projects as well as step-by-step solutions to help you best understand what is going on. the completed code is attached in the projects so that students can download and get the same results they see onscreen.
This course is designed to teach students through a combination of articles to help explain various topics and videos to show examples of these topics. There are also various quizzes that are designed to test students and let them know if they sufficiently understand the information presented in the section. This course starts out by briefly covering an overview of the MATLAB environment and where specific tools are located. Each section of this course covers different topics including the following:
- Generating Figures
- Plotting Data
- Basic MATLAB Commands
- Matrices and Matrix Commands
- MATLAB Scripts
- Programmings Loops & Conditional Statements
- User Defined Functions
- Simulink Features
- Example Simulink Projects
There are several quizzes that will test your understanding of the various sections. There are multiple projects that require students to solve problems using MATLAB & Simulink.
Each of the projects in this course contain the following information:
Instructions: This article explains what is required to complete the project.
Demonstration: This lecture demonstrates what is expected of the students in terms of how to complete the project.
Step-By-Step Solution: This lecture explains the thought process and how to complete the project in a step-by-step fashion.
Feel free to message me with any questions before signing up for this course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning about MATLAB and/or Simulink
- Employees who want to learn the different tools and capabilities of MATLAB
- Employees who want to learn the different tools and capabilities of Simulink
Rating: 4.5 out of 54.5 (721 ratings)
Created by Jordan Christman
Last updated 10/2020
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-matlab-and-simulink-programming/.