UDEMY 2021 - Learn To Create A Roguelike Game In Unity
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Unity 3D Course: No Coding, Build & Market Video Games Fast
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python – Hands On!
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Advanced C Programming: Pointers
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Angular 2 Complete E-Commerce App Course – Java,Spring,MySQL
Game development made easy. Learn C# using Unity and create your very own classic RPG!
What you’ll learn
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language.
- Understand the capabilities of 2D development in Unity.
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills.
- Gain an understanding of the game development process.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 2019.2 or newer
Learn how to create and program your very own Roguelike Dungeon Crawling game using Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such game elements as:
- Full top-down character movement with Dashing
- Generating Procedural Levels
- Full Weapon Collection & Switching System
- Enemies with different movement and firing patterns
- Multiple Characters & Character Switching
- Shooting System
- Complete Health System
- Creating tile-based maps in Unity
- Shop system
- In-Game Maps
- Boss Battles
- And more!…
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make their own 2D games.
- People who want to create and publish their own games.
- Complete beginners with an interest in learning game development.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- People interested in working in the game design industry.
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
Rating: 4.6 out of 54.6 (666 ratings)
Created by James Doyle
Last updated 9/2020
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/unityroguelike/.