UDEMY 2021 - Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator – for Beginners & Beyond
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Learn Professional 2D Game Asset Graphic Design in Photoshop
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Thinking Approach
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Learn Professional 2D Game Graphic Design in Photoshop
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - T-SHIRT DESIGN MASTERCLASS – BEGINNER TO PRO FAST [Bestseller]
The entire logo design procedure & business revealed by a published, award winning professional!
What you’ll learn
Distinguish immediately between different types of logos by professional terms.
Study and follow a client brief to create a logo exactly to requirements with ultimate satisfaction.
* I have learned more about logo design here than I have at college’
* ‘One of the best Logo design Courses on Udemy.’
* ‘Stop reading reviews and buy this class. incredible.’
*** UPDATED JANUARY 2019! ***
Do you want to be a professional logo designer who can design stunning logos with little effort? This is your exclusive opportunity to learn from an award winning, published logo design professional so that YOU can do this in no time at all!
In the course, I reveal the whole professional logo design process from start to finish covering everything from sketching, fonts, character placement, symbol development, colour application and much more. You’ll also learn insider tips and tricks as well as having a full briefing of logo design types in exclusive showcases.
I also provide all the materials I use to run my day to day logo design business so you can use them to do exactly the same from logo design client questionnaires to email templates. You’ll also gain insight into my communication with a real life client as we embark upon the First Point Surfing case study!
All that’s required to start is a free download of Adobe Illustrator and a pencil and paper. From here we’re going to go on a journey to design awe inspiring logos.
If you want to master designing proper, professional logos faster than you ever imagined, I’ll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
Created by Daniel EvansLast updated 1/2019English
Size: 1.09 GB