UDEMY 2021 - Master the Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Unity 3D Course: No Coding, Build & Market Video Games Fast
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python – Hands On!
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Advanced C Programming: Pointers
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Angular 2 Complete E-Commerce App Course – Java,Spring,MySQL
Ultimate coding interview bootcamp. Get more job offers, negotiate a raise: Everything you need to get the job you want!
What you’ll learn
Become more confident and prepared for your next coding interview
Learn, implement, and use different Data Structures
Here is what you will learn in this course:
1. Big O notation
2. Data structures:
* Arrays * Hash Tables * Singly Linked Lists * Doubly Linked Lists * Queues * Stacks * Trees (BST, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Binary Heaps) * Tries * Graphs
* Recursion * Sorting * Searching * Tree Traversal * Breadth First Search * Depth First Search * Dynamic Programming
– How to get more interviews – What to do during interviews – What do do after the interview – How to answer interview questions – How to handle offers – How to negotiate your salary – How to get a raise
Unlike most instructors, I am not a marketer or a salesperson. I am a senior developer and programmer who has worked and managed teams of engineers and have been in these interviews both as an interviewee as well as the interviewer.
My job as an instructor will be successful if I am able to help you become better at interviewing and land more jobs. This one skill can really change the course of your career and I hope you sign up today to see what it can do for your career!
Andrei is the instructor of the highest rated Web Development course on Udemy as well as one of the fastest growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, JP Morgan, IBM, etc… He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the courses!
Who this course is for:
Created by Andrei NeagoieLast updated 10/2019EnglishEnglish [Auto-generated]
Size: 12.53 GB