UDEMY 2021 - MATLAB/SIMULINK Bible|Go From Zero to Hero!
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Become a Certified Web DeveloperEdition
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - React Native: Advanced Concepts
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Introduction to Android Development for beginners
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Introduction to Programming and App Development
Build 10 Practical Projects and go from Beginner to Pro in Simulink with this Project-Based Simulink Course!
What you’ll learn
- Develop Simulink models in a practical, fun and easy way.
- Develop, simulate and analyze electrical and mechanical systems in Simulink.
- Understand the basic concepts of control systems and develop your own controllers in Simulink.
- Understand control system theory, develop PID controllers, and tune these controllers in Simulink.
- Impress future (or current) employers with your marketable skills in MATLAB/Simulink
- There is no prior experience required, even if you have never used MATLAB or Simulink before.
- Matlab and Simulink software. Downloadable from MathWorks website.
This course will cover the basics of Simulink and students will be able to create Simulink models and run simulations of physical systems. The course includes a unique project-based learning approach and you are going to learn by doing! students will be able to develop fun, useful and practical Simulink models from scratch.
In this course, students will be able to:
- Experience a true practical project-based learning experience, we will build 10 Simulink projects together
- Access all the Simulink models and slides,
- Receive a certificate of completion to post on LinkedIn profile to showcase your skills in Simulink to employers.
- Receive a risk free trial with 30 day money back guarantee so you can give a course a try risk free!
Check out the preview videos and the outline to get an idea of the projects we will be covering.
Who this course is for:
- For students who want to learn Simulink Fundamentals and develop their own Simulink Models.
- For Programming beginners who are new to MATLAB or Simulink.
- For engineers and scientists who are curious about control systems and system modeling
Rating: 4.4 out of 54.4 (2,899 ratings)
Last updated 6/2018
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/matlabsimulink-biblego-from-zero-to-hero/.