UDEMY 2021 - Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering Explained [Bestseller]
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Critical Thinker Academy: Learn to Think Like a Philosopher
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Learn SCADA from Scratch – Design, Program and Interface
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - BOOTCAMP – Aspen Plus with Case Studies
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Learn Spanish – Conversational Spanish Rapid-Learning Method
Learn how things work! Boilers, engines, valves, transformers, pumps, learn it all in this constantly growing course!
What you’ll learn
- Apply best practices and knowledge to think through a problem rather than try to memorise the solution.
- Be able to identify many electrical and mechanical machines.
- Apply engineering concepts across multiple engineering disciplines.
- Bring your thinking cap (brain) and I will provide the rest!
Want to know how things work? How electricity is generated and transmitted to your home? How engines are cooled? Or how hydroelectric power stations work? Well, this is the right course for you! This course contains over 10 hours of engineering related video tutorials. You will learn:
- How Two and Four Stroke Engines Work
- How Boilers Work
- How Electrical Transformers Work
- How Valves Work (Ball, Gate, Globe etc.)
- How Primary Clarifiers Work
- How Power Generation Machinery Works (Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy)
- How HVAC machinery works.
- How Oil and Gas machinery works.
- And a lot more!
If you are working in the following industries, you will get a big benefit from this course:
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Power Generation
Why this course?
Because saVRee and saVRee lite have trained over 20,000 students on Udemy with an average paid course rating of 4.5/5.0.
Interactive 3D models are used extensively to show you machinery components and how they can be put together to form machines that complete useful work. 3D models are also used to show you how various power stations work.
The course is packed with 2D images, 2D animations, Downloadable Infographics, Downloadable Quiz Booklets and 3D animations.
Don’t waste more time reading this course description, check-out the curriculum, then sign-up for this course!
All purchases come with a 30 day no risk money back guarantee!
Hope to see you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious about how things work.
- Anyone who loves to learn.
- Anyone who enjoys the gift of knowledge.
- Anyone involved with any engineering related discipline (oil and gas, HVAC, automotive, marine, power, industrial etc.).
Rating: 4.5 out of 54.5 (826 ratings)
Created by saVRee 3D
Last updated 8/2020
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/mechanical-and-electrical-engineering-explained/.