UDEMY 2021 - Microsoft windows serverindustry lab MCSA “fast track” [Bestseller] $150
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - The Ultimate Deep Web Guide: Purchase Anything From Markets
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - React Tutorial and Projects Course
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Practical Ethical Hacking – The Complete Course
Building your own network from scratch, study MCSA and get ready for your interview and next job
What you’ll learn
- You will have real industry experience in Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Ready for 70-740, 70-741 and 70-742 exams.
- Ready to answer interview questions for your next job as a MCSA.
- Solid knowledge about server 2012R2 and 2016.
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). Implement IPv6.
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software Defined Networking.
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
- You need to have basic knowledge about PCs and networks.
- Have a PC or laptop with 8 – 16 GB ram, 1TB HD, I5, I7 CPU support 64bit.
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Take course 740.
- Networking with Windows Server 2016 Take course 741.
- Identity with Windows Server 2016 Take course 742.
About this course
This course is designed primarily for IT beginners & professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for these who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
To follow this course, you need
- PC with i5 or I7 CPU or any equivalent, 8GB of RAM “16 GB is better”, 250GB harddisk.
- Win 8 or 10 professional to run Hyper-v, or any OS supports VMware 12 app.
- ISO copy for windows 2012R2 “download link is provided in course”..
- ISO copy for windows 2016. ” “download link is provided in course”.
How to study this course
- Follow all classes.
- Perform labs on your lab.
- Answer questions.
- Follow real industry labs which will be added from time to time.
Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 exam 70-740