REVIEW - Professional IDE tool for PHP developers
- 1. REVIEW - Top 20 highest earning money advertising networks in 2021
- 2. REVIEW - The Best CPM Ad Networks For Publishers in 2021
Major frameworks support: PhpStorm is perfect for working with Symfony, Laravel, Drupal, WordPress, Zend Framework, Magento, Joomla!, CakePHP, Yii, and other frameworks.
What is it?
- All the PHP tools: The editor actually ‘gets’ your code and deeply understands its structure, supporting all the PHP language features for modern and legacy projects. It provides the best code completion, refactoring, on-the-fly error prevention, and more.
- Built-in developer tools: Perform many routine tasks right from the IDE, thanks to the Version Control Systems integration, support for remote deployment, databases/SQL, command-line tools, Docker, Composer, REST Client, and many other tools.
- PhpStorm = WebStorm + PHP + DB/SQL: All the features in WebStorm are included into PhpStorm, with full-fledged support for PHP and Databases/SQL support added on top.
- Intelligent Coding Assistance: Hundreds of inspections take care of verifying your code as you type, analysing the whole project. Besides, PHPDoc support, code (re)arranger and formatter, quick-fixes, and other features help you write neat code that is easy to maintain.
- Smart Code Navigation: Be the master of your codebase thanks to the efficient, lightning-fast navigation features. The IDE understands where you want to go and gets you there instantly.
- Fast and Safe Refactoring: Refactor your code reliably with the safe Rename, Move, Delete, Extract Method, Inline Variable, Push members Up / Pull members Down, Change Signature, and many other refactorings. Language-specific refactorings help you perform project-wide changes in a matter of clicks, which can all be safely undone.
- Easy Debugging and Testing: PhpStorm is renowned for its zero-configuration Visual Debugger, providing extraordinary insight into what goes on in your application at every step. It works with Xdebug and Zend Debugger, and can be used both locally and remotely. Unit Testing with PHPUnit, BDD with Behat and profiler integration are all also available.
- Development Environment: PhpStorm is built on top of the open-source IntelliJ Platform, which we at JetBrains have been developing and perfecting for over 15 years. Enjoy the fine-tuned, highly customizable experience it provides to fit your development workflow.
- VCS: PhpStorm provides a unified UI for working with many popular Version Control Systems, ensuring a consistent user experience across git, GitHub, SVN, Mercurial, and Perforce.
- Databases & SQL: PhpStorm provides tools and code assistance features for working with databases and SQL in your projects. Connect to databases, edit schemas and table data, run queries, and even analyze schemas with UML diagrams. SQL code can be injected to other languages or edited in SQL Editor, with syntax highlighting, smart code completion, on-the-fly code analysis, code formatting and navigation available.
- Other Features: Perform many routine tasks right from the IDE with support for Vagrant support, Docker, Composer, and more.
As we list many useful and also giving you a brief review about the Jet Brain’s product, so now we believe you can make a right decision by your own. It will help you to study or conduct your project better.
You can view txt file for more details.
Download File Here