UDEMY 2021 - Professional Retouching Course in Photoshop
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Adobe Premiere Pro CS6: The Complete Video Editing Course
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Adobe Lightroom Classic CC & CC: Photo Editing Masterclass
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Photography Masterclass: A Complete Guide to Photography
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Lightroom Master Class-Edit Images Like a Pro+Free Presets
Photoshop Non-destructive Retouching Techniques. Learn Portrait, Beauty and Outdoor Retouching in Photoshop.
What Will I Learn?
- Use Retouching Tools In Photoshop
- Works With Masks in Photoshop
- Retouch Portrait Images in Photoshop
- Retouch Beauty Images in Photoshop
- Retouch Outdoor Images in Photoshop
- Work with Shadows and Highlights
- Do Color Grading on Images
- Set up Contrasts for Images
- Work Selectively with Colors
- Process Images in Camera Raw
- Process Images in Capture One
- You need Adobe Photoshop
- You need to Have Passion for Photography and Retouching
You are in the right place. I am Marcin Mikus, Photo Retoucher and Photoshop instructor. For Years I have been exploring photoshop to finally settle in retouching area. I know how difficult is to find the right course where You can learn retouching for dfferent kind of Photography – that’s why i came with this course where i cover different retouching with different images.
In this course You will get over 40 lessons and 6 hours of content. What’s best – You will also get high quality raw images – so You can follow me and my retouching process, as well as practice retouching on Your own. And of course – great actions and other ressources which allow You to speed up Your workflow!
Don’t worry if You are beginner because we are going to cover whole process from very beginning till the final touch ups. I will show You how to do raw processing using camera raw as well as capture one. And also, if You are a little bit more advanced user, I believe You can find a lot of new information on processing and retouching Your Images and color grading techniques.
The course is separated from different sections, leading You from basic Portrait Retouching to Beauty and Outdoor Image retouching.
1. We will discover great software as capture one, I will show You pros and cons of this software of my choice for Raw Processing. Don’t worry if You don’t want to use capture one – I am also showing how to do Raw processing using Adobe Camera Raw.
2. We will be analysing each image before we start our retouching, so You will know what need to be done on specific image whether it’s portrait, beauty or outdoor image. After that we will start retouching process – where I will show You the best tools for skin and hair retouching without any confusing techniques that might lead You in the wrong directions.
3. One of most important retouching technique is dodge & burn. In this course we will truly master this technique! You will see how You should dodge & burn different images. How much need to be done on specific image – to not overdo or undergo Your retouch! I am not presenting You many different ways, I am choosing one – most effective to make Your retouch easy and comfortable.
4. Through the lessons I will teach You different methods working with lights and shadows so You can know what works best for any image! We will compare and see real examples of applying contrasts to the Images.
5. Every single retouch will be finished up with final color corrections. I will show You most effective adjustment layers for color grading. How to work with specific color as well how to select specific area for Your color corrections – which is going to give You most satisfying results!
And of course, You will get High Quality Raw Images, Actions, and other resources, so Your retouch will be fast and easy as never!
If You want to become retoucher, or just retouch images as a hobby. This is Your chance,
And I will see You – in the first lesson.
Who is the target audience?
- Photographer who need to learn Retouching
- People who want to become Retouchers
- Retouchers who wants to Improve they Current Skills
- People passionate about Photography and Retouching
Created by Marcin Mikus
Last updated 3/2018
English English [Auto-generated]
Size: 1.18 GB