UDEMY 2021 - React Native: Advanced Concepts
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Become a Certified Web DeveloperEdition
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Introduction to Android Development for beginners
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Introduction to Programming and App Development
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Advanced PHP Ajax Animated Signup Form With Cool Validations
Master the advanced topics of React Native: Animations, Maps, Notifications, Navigation and More!
What Will I Learn?
Go beyond the basics of React Native! This course will teach you the advanced topics you need to make a #1 best-selling app.
Push Notifications? You will learn it. In Depth Animations? Included. Offline Data Persistence? Of course
What Will You Build?
All of my courses are ‘learn-by-doing’: no boring endless lectures with Powerpoints, only live, interactive coding examples. In this course we’ll build three separate apps with increasing complexity, each of which will profile different features of React Native. By putting each concept into a real app, you’ll get a better idea of when to use each unique and powerful feature.
1) Build a Tinder-like Swipe Deck. Yes, the classic animated component! We’ll make a big stack of beautiful cards that a user can slide around the screen, swiping right to ‘like’ an item, or ‘left’ to dislike an item. This warmup will get you familiar with interpreting touch input through the PanResponder system, moving elements around with the Animated module, and turning extrapolating animation values through the Interpolation system.
2) Dive into the backend with One Time Password authentication. Ever been prompted to sign in using a code that gets texted to you? One Time Passwords are a new authentication flow that leverages a user’s phone number as their unique identifying token. We will use the Twilio API to send a text message to a user to verify their identity, while securing our business logic into Firebase’s new Google Cloud Functions.
3) Your own Job-Search app. Tinder for jobs! This app is is 100% feature complete! We’ll build an app with a full welcome-screen tutorial for our new user’s, Facebook authentication, and map components. The user will be presented with a list of jobs to like or dislike based on their location by leveraging Indeed’s Job API, then follow up and apply to their choice jobs.
Both OSX and Windows supported – develop iOS or Android!
Here’s what we’ll learn:
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning React Native. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Who is the target audience?
Created by Stephen GriderLast updated 4/2018 English
Size: 2.23 GB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/react-native-advanced/.