UDEMY 2021 - RESTful Web Service with Java JAX-RS. Create & Deploy to AWS
- 1. UDEMY 2021 - Unity 3D Course: No Coding, Build & Market Video Games Fast
- 2. UDEMY 2021 - Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python – Hands On!
- 3. UDEMY 2021 - Advanced C Programming: Pointers
- 4. UDEMY 2021 - Angular 2 Complete E-Commerce App Course – Java,Spring,MySQL
* Create REST API with JAX-RS and Jersey * Build Restful Web Service * Deploy to AWS * Implement CRUD with Hibernate *
What you’ll learn
Learn to send HTTP Requests with Postman client
Use Netbeans to write Java code
This is a very practical video course aimed at beginner Java developers to help them build their very first RESTful Java Web Service with JAX-RS and Jersey framework as well as implement features like:
Students will learn how to use Postman HTTP client software to send: HTTP POST, GET, DELETE and PUT requests, as well as how to set needed HTTP Headers. We will also cover how to:
You will also learn how to make your RESTful Web Service accept and respond back with JSON or XML media type.
This video course also teaches how to install needed software on local computer to be able to build RESTful Java Web Service as well as:
Please note that even though this video course covers all of the above mentioned, it is not a comprehensive guide that covers, in little details, all and everything about building Web Services. There are still things to be learned. But you will definitely benefit and gain by learning the above mentioned material.
Who this course is for:
Created by Sergey KargopolovLast updated 11/2018EnglishEnglish [Auto-generated]
Size: 1.97 GB