QUICK TIP - Top Common Errors on WordPress make your headache!
- 1. QUICK TIP - How To Make Gold Miner Game With Unity 2D
- 2. QUICK TIP - Create a play bot T-Rex in Chrome – Hardcode version
- 3. QUICK TIP - Python – Building a Virtual Assistant Robot With 50 Code Lines
- 4. QUICK TIP - How Do You Understand about Hi-Res Audio?
If you are a WordPress user who likes to get your hands dirty with the codes, or one who just loves installing plug-ins and changing themes, you’ll understand that encountering an error is an inevitable occurrence. WordPress users (like us) know how frustrating it is to stumble into an unexpected error and not be able to find a solution for it. Most WordPress problems are solvable; If you hit an error, don’t fret because chances are, some other WordPress user had the same problem and had already gotten it solved.
In today’s post, we take a look at some of the most common WordPress errors users have encountered, and share with you the solutions to fix those problems or make them go away. We hope this will comes in handy for you – happy WordPressing!
Top Common Errors on WordPress make your headache! Why? At the first look, they seem to be easy to fix however; if you go to the wrong ways you will spend a lot of time to fix or you don’t know where you can start fixing. The solutions were tested on:
- WordPress version 5.xxx
- PHP version 7xxx
1. add new plugins
Error occurs when you attempt to install new plugins.
Notice: Undefined property: ...public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 153
How to fix
Solution1: Go To Dashboard -> Update -> On You have the latest version of WordPress, click Re-Install Now.
Solution2: Set debug mode to false in config file : wp-config.php
define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
Solution3: Remove all transients from db via the Litespeed Cache plugin or any plugin of your choice such as WP Rocket …
2. WP-Rocket plugin using otimization & combine CSS/JS Setting
Website have errors in front-end after install and active its settings. Some errors like everything is work on chrome & Firefox but your website did not work on Safari… It means that 90% of the issue is setting on WP-Rocket.
How to fix
Step1: Disable WP-Rocket plugin and check the issue again. If the errors do not exist, we will go to step 2.
If not, it causes by some other reasons.
Resolving Issues With CSS Minify / Combine
To resolve display issues that may occur when CSS Minify /Combine is active, please take the following steps:
- Install the Blue Button Chrome Extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blue-button-the-webpage-x/ahbcoeleapdfhmlnjglbiaddohfncace?hl=en-GB
- Visit the page on your site with the CSS issue, and add
?nocacheto the URL, e.g
This bypasses WP Rocket, so that you can find the original URLs (unmodified by WP Rocket) of all CSS files.
- Click the Blue Button in your Chrome toolbar, then click Stylesheets:This gives you a list of all CSS files loaded on that page.
- Copy the list of files, then go to WP Rocket Settings > File Optimization and paste the list into the Excluded CSS Files field:
- Save the settings and check your site, in a logged-out or incognito window. It should now be displaying correctly.
- Now remove each file from the list, one-at-a-time. After each removal, save the settings and check your site. Repeat this until the website is broken again.
- When the website breaks, replace the last removed file back into the list and move onto the next file.
Find the right JS files to exclude from minification
Heads up! If you have File Optimization→Basic Settings→Remove Query Strings enabled, make sure to disable it while troubleshooting.